Here are just a few important questions to ask yourself:
If I were to die tomorrow:
These few questions are an example of the many decisions that must be made when planning a funeral and in a number of cases these question must be responded to by your loved one's over a short and very difficult period of time. We encourage you to contact our funeral home and speak to our Pre-Need professionals about the benefits of Pre- Planning your or a loved ones funeral arrangements.
- Who would be responsible to arrange my funeral?
- my spouse
- my son or daughter
- a good friend or neighbour
- my parents
- office of the public guardian & trustee
- not sure
- If I were to die tomorrow, where would the money come from?
- my life insurance
- my savings
- my children's savings
- my parent's savings
- a bank loan taken out by my spouse or children
- not sure
- How much would my funeral expenses be?
- no idea
- under $1,500
- between $1,501 and $3,500
- between $3,501 and $5,000
- between $5,001 and $7,500
- over $7,500
- Where would I like my final resting-place to be and what type of funeral service would I prefer?
- earth burial, entombment or cremation
- copper, bronze, hardwood or steel casket
- cremation with a memorial service
- visitation for relatives and friends
- who would preside over the service
- would their be special music or poetry
- I never really thought of it